I really had a wonderful week in happiness with hugs and love.
Cyber friends, real friends and colleagues are wonderful. I already feel a group hug coming on!
Friday – the weekend is starting and I have ended the week with making a potato leek soup… successfully.
First I got my shiny pot out, followed the recipe from Knowledge Knut and wow I had a fantastic soup for dinner. It was so much I could put 4 portions away in the freezer. Thank you Knut for this lovely recipe. It was rather easy and it came out perfectly. Amazing… almost outstanding…..
….. and I got another nomination for an award from my wonderful friend Ruby for the Versatile Blogger Award.
4th, 9th,12th January and 5th March 2013
I love Ruby’s blog , so very inspirational, helpful with handy hints. A very big thank you Ruby for thinking of me for this award.
The rules for The Versatile Blogger Award are:
1-Display the award logo on your blog.
2-Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
3-State 7 things about yourself.
4-Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
5-Notify these bloggers of the nominations by linking back to one of their specific blog posts so they get notified back.
So here 7 things about me:
1. I am starting to enjoy making soup. 🙂
2. When I was a child and my parents were out in the evening, my sister and me snuck up to the attic to watch TV in secret. ( yes out TV was always in the attic)
3. I always shared a bedroom with my sister until she moved out.
4. I played once a game of Ludo with my friend under the desk in my Latin Lesson, because we were bored…. and yes we were found out….
5. In History lessons we were allowed to knit, I knitted my nicest socks then. (I was in an all girls school)
6. School was fun and yes I was actually a well behaved girl.
7. I had one puff of my dad’s cigarette as a child and felt so sick I never touched cigarettes again in my life.
My nominees are:
The pledge of kindness
Carpe Diem Moments
Wishing you all a wonderful, successful, restful, peaceful, shiny, sparkly weekend.