Soon Christmas is coming and we are all looking for gifts.
Here is a little inexpensive list with priceless gifts!
1. THE GIFT OF LISTENING…No interrupting, no daydreaming, No planning your response, no advising. Just listening.
2. THE GIFT OF AFFECTION…Be generous with appropriate hugs,
Kisses, pats on the back, and handholds, Let these small actions demonstrate the LOVE you have for family and friends.
3. THE GIFT OF LAUGHTER…Share jokes. Share articles and funny stories. Your gift will say, “I love to laugh with you.
4. THE GIFT OF A WRITTEN NOTE…It can be a simple “Thanks for the help” note or A brief, handwritten note may be remembered for a lifetime, and may even change a life.
5. THE GIFT OF A COMPLIMENT…A simple and sincere, “You look great in red,””You did a super job, “Or “That was a wonderful meal”
Can make some one’s day.
6. THE GIFT OF A FAVOUR…Every day, go out of your way to make someone’s day. Appreciate, encourage, do something nice and kind.
7. THE GIFT OF SOLITUDE…There are times when we want nothing better than to be left alone. If you love someone, set them free. Be sensitive, respect and give space. The gift of solitude to others.
8. THE GIFT OF A CHEERFUL DISPOSITION…The easiest way to feel good is to extend a kind word to someone. Really, it’s not that hard to say, Hello or Thank You.
You can give as many gifts as you like and they make the giver happy too!
For it is in giving that we receive.
St.Francis of Assissi