Some of my home made Quotes , I love !
To all my amazing blogger friends, wishing you all a love filled, kind and awesome new year!
May it bring peace, happiness, health,contentment and many miracles!
Thank you for being here, for popping in, for reading, for commenting.
You mean so much to me!
Thank you from my heart for being wonderful you!
…and I love to continue to share the love and smiles with you!
May the new year will be filled with
and sleep ….
oh and never forget the hugs….
Laughter is one of the greatest and most powerful forms of courage available to you… Laughing at difficult circumstances allows you to face the situation, see it as a molehill instead of a mountain and step anyway… Laughter expands your attitude and your perception as well as your ability to grow and experience new things… Give yourself the incredible gift of laughter today…
Laughter relaxes the whole body.
Laughter boosts the immune system.
Laughter protects the heart.
Laughter is stress relieving.
Laughter makes you feel good.
Laughter gives you the courage and strength.
Even in the most difficult of times, a laugh–or even simply a smile–can go a long way toward making you feel better. And laughter really is contagious—just hearing laughter primes your brain and readies you to smile and join in the fun.
A laugh is a smile that bursts. ~Mary H. Waldrip
Laughter in the bible
The name Isaac is from Hebrew and means “ I will laugh”, this is because Sarah, his mother declared, “God has brought me laughter. All who hear about this will laugh with me.” Genesis 21:6
In Ecclesiastes 3:4 it says: “A time to weep and a time to laugh; a time to mourn and a time to dance.”
Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
Look upon the past as a sunken cost, an investment in your Life that is irretrievable. You can’t get it back. Then focus your attention on today and on the Future horizon of your own opportunities and begin moving in that direction.
It is better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret.
Soon Christmas is coming and we are all looking for gifts.
Here is a little inexpensive list with priceless gifts!
1. THE GIFT OF LISTENING…No interrupting, no daydreaming, No planning your response, no advising. Just listening.
2. THE GIFT OF AFFECTION…Be generous with appropriate hugs,
Kisses, pats on the back, and handholds, Let these small actions demonstrate the LOVE you have for family and friends.
3. THE GIFT OF LAUGHTER…Share jokes. Share articles and funny stories. Your gift will say, “I love to laugh with you.
4. THE GIFT OF A WRITTEN NOTE…It can be a simple “Thanks for the help” note or A brief, handwritten note may be remembered for a lifetime, and may even change a life.
5. THE GIFT OF A COMPLIMENT…A simple and sincere, “You look great in red,””You did a super job, “Or “That was a wonderful meal”
Can make some one’s day.
6. THE GIFT OF A FAVOUR…Every day, go out of your way to make someone’s day. Appreciate, encourage, do something nice and kind.
7. THE GIFT OF SOLITUDE…There are times when we want nothing better than to be left alone. If you love someone, set them free. Be sensitive, respect and give space. The gift of solitude to others.
8. THE GIFT OF A CHEERFUL DISPOSITION…The easiest way to feel good is to extend a kind word to someone. Really, it’s not that hard to say, Hello or Thank You.
You can give as many gifts as you like and they make the giver happy too!
We all need a good laugh from time to time. Laughing every day is better of course.
When was it last that you laughed so hard, tears came streaming down your cheeks and your belly started hurting.
When I was a child we used to laugh a lot as a family, mainly due to the fact that I said lots of silly things. I was the clown of the family. And only when everyone laughed I realised what silly things I said. One of my famous lines was: “If the sun was shining it wouldn’t be so dark at night.” – ……of course it wouldn’t be night then, would it?……
I am not good in telling jokes though, I can never remember the punchline.
Even as a baby I started smiling early and my mum called me the sunshine in her life.
Here is the proof!
seem to be hard for some to go back to another week of work, so here something to cheer you up on a Monday Office Morning.
I am working in a busy office and I love my job. Every day is different and you never know what comes up!
These ideas though make it even more fun!
This is how I work!!!
Good Advice for Customer Service employees:
Organisation is everything! – Organised Chaos?
Do we need our brain for working????
Not enough time in the day to finish the work load? Try this!!!
Thank you Randy Glasbergen for your wonderful Cartoons! …and of course Garfield!
Hope it made you smile and made your Monday a happy day!