Liebster Blog Award, a German word in it and I know what great meaning it has, my favourite, my valued, my beloved. It was awarded to me, the second award on one day. Can that be? I am so overwhelmed that I am someone’s “Liebster” blog , I thank bittersweetsurprises with a very grateful heart for nominating me. Since I started the blog it goes from strength to strength. I am happy that I can move people, make a difference even if it just a smile, to their world.
These awards are fantastic, accepting an award is also hard work, but it spreads love and appreciation and it makes us feel good and happy. I am very happy to accept it from bittersweetsurprises and will now try to follow the rules.
I appreciate not everyone has the time or inclination. You can just feel contented that your site is recognised as being worthy of an award.
Rules to follow:
- You are not to nominate the blog who nominated your own blog.
- You paste the award picture into your blog.
- You write up 11 new questions directed towards your nominees.
- When you receive the award you must post 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the given 11 questions
- Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (while making sure that you notify the blogger that you nominated them.
Here are my answers to the 11 hard questions from bittersweetsurprises.
1-2. What characteristic do you have that you want others to possess? Why?
Being kind, not judging people… why? the world would be friendlier place.
3-4. Do you believe in reincarnation? Why?
Yes, because I like to come back as a housecat in a loving home.
5-7. If you have the power to change things in the past, will you change it? What would it be? Why?
I would not like to change the past as it is more important to shape the future.
8-9. If you wake up as the opposite sex, what will be the first thing you’ll do? Why?
Shave I guess, to look decent. (What a question)
10-11. What’s the craziest thing you did for love? Do you regret it?
I can’t recall anything really crazy I did for love, and I don’t regret anything in my “love life”.
Here are 11 random facts about me:
1. I am happiest when I can make others happy.
2. I am grateful for countless things in my life.
3. I am a people’s person, I love to mix with and meet new people.
4. I shook hands with Alice Cooper while working in a hotel.
5. I love pasta more than potatoes.
6. I am a fun loving person and love to dance.
7. I am saying “I feel fine” even if I don’t sometimes.
8. I am passionate about 3 things, life, music and dancing. All three fit perfectly together.
9. I am blessed with the two best sons in the world.
10. I don’t like films with sad endings.
11. I like to keep up with technology.
Now here the new questions for the nominees:
- If teleportation existed would you use it?
- Where would you like to be beamed to?
- If there was a drink to be forever young would you drink it?
- Which famous person would you like to invite for dinner to your home?
- If there was a new planet which can be inhabited would you move away from Earth?
- What is your all time favourite film?
- You prefer real shopping or internet shopping?
- Do you remember your first kiss and what was it like?
- I you could instantly play and instrument which one would it be?
- What is your favourite animated character?
- What is your favourite hobby?
Liebster Blog is given to “up and coming” bloggers with less than 200 followers.
So it is hard to find some so I will nominate a few of my “Liebsters”.
1. Amaeguerro – http://amaeguerrero.wordpress.com/
2. Rynnasaryonnah – http://rynnasaryonnah.wordpress.com/
3. Ladylovelyblogger – http://ladylovelyblogger.wordpress.com/
4. spiritualityandthecity – http://spiritualityandthecity.wordpress.com/about/
5. Daysnet – http://daysnet.wordpress.com/