I found the Weekly Smile on Daily Musings and I loved it.
So let me give you my weekly smile.
This made me smile.
A palm tree in a coffee cup.
A big thank you to all my followers, readers and friends here in blogworld, for visiting, reading and commenting on my posts.
You don’t know how much you are appreciated and how much I cherish your all. You are part of my life!
I have been neglecting the blogging sphere a bit as I have been overwhelmed with work – at work and at home with lots of essential DIY and sick children. Falling asleep at the computer did tell me to slow down.
There are not enough hours in a day at the moment.
Keeping the good spirits up and the coffee flowing…. (tea actually)
My wonderful friends, I am thinking of you and wish you a good remainder of the week.
Thank you Penny for this beautiful image!
1) How many cups of coffee per day? I drink one cup of Cappuccino at 12.30pm , that’s tradition. Otherwise I drink tea.
2) What is your favourite caffeine delivery system? Chocolate really, love any chocolate, just no nuts in them….
3) What was your best cup of coffee? My daily cappuccino! Selfmade with love!
4) What was your worst cup of coffee? Is when I forget the sweetener.
5) What does your favourite mug say? it says: This mug belongs to a special 50 year old. (that was a year ago though) and it has a teddy on it!
6) How do you take your coffee? With milk, like Latte,
7) When was your first cup? At home as a teenager, started to drink black coffee and cake on a sunday afternoon with my family. hmmmmm
8) Have you ever gone on a coffee tea date? Yes and it was the best!
I shall invite following lovely bloggers to join me for a nice cup!