When you look in the mirror….
What do you see?
do you like what you see?
So many people are unhappy with their looks, body, skincolour, weight and other things about themselves.
It is all a matter of attitude and positive thinking.
Whatever shape, colour or size you are, you are beautiful and amazing. Learn to love yourself is the first step of finding yourself and feeling happy about yourself. We are all different and unique, love the way you are!
Hanna Goss, a blog I am following has this tip:
Wellness Tip of the Day: Your body is listening. Are the words and thoughts you are using guiding it towards or away from the body you really want?
Hanna Goss coaching blog
David Stevens blog
Have you had a hug today?
I came across 10 reasons to give more hugs – I don’t need any reason to hug but this is “scientific”……
1. Hugging induces oxytocin in the body.
2. Hugging builds stronger bonds with people you see every day.
3. Hugging lowers stress.
4. Hugging lowers blood pressure.
5. Hugging is a reciprocal good deed.
6. Hugging feels incredible.
7. Hugging can turn a bad mood upside down.
8. Hugging reconnects the mind with the body.
9. Hugging more makes us better huggers.
10. Hugging cultivates patience.
How many hugs do we need?
4 hugs a day for survival
8 hugs a day for maintenance
12 hugs a day for growth
I am going to have some hugs now………
Wishing you all a wonderful day with lots of hugs and love!
Big cyber hug for you all!
Related articles :
10 reasons to give more hugs
Here is my favourite life changing tip, quote from the legendary yogi, B.K.S. Iyengar:
“The rhythm of the body, the melody of the mind, and the harmony of the soul create the symphony of life.”