Welcome October !
An Autumn month with many beautiful colours.
The Motto for October is:
Every year, on the first Friday in October we celebrate World Smile Day® since 1999.
Do an act of kindness,
make someone smile today.
Make the whole world smile.
Even if you can’t see the smile wearing a mask,
your smile shines in your eyes.
Make October a Smile Month,
there is lots to smile about,
there is lots to be happy about.
Even in hard times
find the small things,
things which mean a lot,
and make you smile.
“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”
Thich Nhat Hanh
“When things are difficult, smile by faith.
Don’t wait until you feel better.”
Wishing you an awesome October with many smiles!
Welcome August !
The Motto for August is:
Miracles happen every day!
sunset July in London – picture taken by me
There are only two ways to live your life
One is as though nothing is a miracle
the other is as though everything is a miracle.
Wishing you a miraculous August!
The way we look at things is so important.
Positive is the way and an attitude.
Nobody likes chores and lots of tasks.
Look at this “positive” pad……not a “to do” list, no it implies you have done already half! I find this very inspiring and makes you want to do the rest of your tasks quicker than on a to do pad.
and do not forget the cup and biscuits at the end…. you deserve it!
Some wise quotes…… 🙂
- My favorite way of getting out of doing chores is by acting like I’m asleep. But it never works. —Devon Werkheiser
- Tomorrow…..(noun) a mystical land where 99% of all human productivity, motivation and activity is stored.
- “Never put off till tomorrow what may be done day after tomorrow just as well.” – Mark Twain
- “My advice is to never do tomorrow what you can do today. Procrastination is the thief of time.” – Charles Dickens
- “You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.” – Abraham Lincoln.
So will you do your chores today or put them off till tomorrow?
Remember if you enjoy what you are doing they are not chores, so enjoy them with a smile!
Have a wonderful day!