Liebster Blog Award, a German word in it and I know what great meaning it has, my favourite, my valued, my beloved. It was awarded to me, the second award on one day. Can that be? I am so overwhelmed that I am someone’s “Liebster” blog , I thank bittersweetsurprises with a very grateful heart for nominating me. Since I started the blog it goes from strength to strength. I am happy that I can move people, make a difference even if it just a smile, to their world.
These awards are fantastic, accepting an award is also hard work, but it spreads love and appreciation and it makes us feel good and happy. I am very happy to accept it from bittersweetsurprises and will now try to follow the rules.
I appreciate not everyone has the time or inclination. You can just feel contented that your site is recognised as being worthy of an award.
Rules to follow:
- You are not to nominate the blog who nominated your own blog.
- You paste the award picture into your blog.
- You write up 11 new questions directed towards your nominees.
- When you receive the award you must post 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the given 11 questions
- Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (while making sure that you notify the blogger that you nominated them.
Here are my answers to the 11 hard questions from bittersweetsurprises.
1-2. What characteristic do you have that you want others to possess? Why?
Being kind, not judging people… why? the world would be friendlier place.
3-4. Do you believe in reincarnation? Why?
Yes, because I like to come back as a housecat in a loving home.
5-7. If you have the power to change things in the past, will you change it? What would it be? Why?
I would not like to change the past as it is more important to shape the future.
8-9. If you wake up as the opposite sex, what will be the first thing you’ll do? Why?
Shave I guess, to look decent. (What a question)
10-11. What’s the craziest thing you did for love? Do you regret it?
I can’t recall anything really crazy I did for love, and I don’t regret anything in my “love life”.
Here are 11 random facts about me:
1. I am happiest when I can make others happy.
2. I am grateful for countless things in my life.
3. I am a people’s person, I love to mix with and meet new people.
4. I shook hands with Alice Cooper while working in a hotel.
5. I love pasta more than potatoes.
6. I am a fun loving person and love to dance.
7. I am saying “I feel fine” even if I don’t sometimes.
8. I am passionate about 3 things, life, music and dancing. All three fit perfectly together.
9. I am blessed with the two best sons in the world.
10. I don’t like films with sad endings.
11. I like to keep up with technology.
Now here the new questions for the nominees:
- If teleportation existed would you use it?
- Where would you like to be beamed to?
- If there was a drink to be forever young would you drink it?
- Which famous person would you like to invite for dinner to your home?
- If there was a new planet which can be inhabited would you move away from Earth?
- What is your all time favourite film?
- You prefer real shopping or internet shopping?
- Do you remember your first kiss and what was it like?
- I you could instantly play and instrument which one would it be?
- What is your favourite animated character?
- What is your favourite hobby?
Liebster Blog is given to “up and coming” bloggers with less than 200 followers.
So it is hard to find some so I will nominate a few of my “Liebsters”.
After a wonderful cycle ride through the colourful trees in the countryside north of London, I regret not taking any pictures. Nature presented itself fantasticly; Beautifully coloured leaves and trees; some autumn flowers; we saw cows, goats, rabbits, horses and and beautiful birds, singing. It was very peaceful and quiet with just nature’s voices.
We stopped near the canal in a picturesque town and watched houseboats go through the lock, chatted with the owners and then headed back through the woods.
It seems every year nature shows a new miracle when the season changes and we can only notice it and appreciate it by going out and look for its beauty.
Inhale the fresh air and feel alive!
Enjoy this Autumn!