I realised it is April, poetry month, and it is nearly over
looking into your eyes,
walking in the moonlight together,
counting the stars,
to be in your arms,
feeling them around me,
don’t let go,
touching your face,
trace your lips,
kiss you softly,
feel your hands on me,
kiss you greedyly,
enjoy your touch,
be close to your body,
and enjoy the oneness.
Have you had a hug today?
I came across 10 reasons to give more hugs – I don’t need any reason to hug but this is “scientific”……
1. Hugging induces oxytocin in the body.
2. Hugging builds stronger bonds with people you see every day.
3. Hugging lowers stress.
4. Hugging lowers blood pressure.
5. Hugging is a reciprocal good deed.
6. Hugging feels incredible.
7. Hugging can turn a bad mood upside down.
8. Hugging reconnects the mind with the body.
9. Hugging more makes us better huggers.
10. Hugging cultivates patience.
How many hugs do we need?
4 hugs a day for survival
8 hugs a day for maintenance
12 hugs a day for growth
I am going to have some hugs now………
Wishing you all a wonderful day with lots of hugs and love!
Big cyber hug for you all!
Related articles :
10 reasons to give more hugs
this is what Wikipedia says:
Love is an emotion of a strong affection and personal attachment. Love is also said to be a virtue representing all of human kindness, compassion and affection —”the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another”.Love may describe compassionate and affectionate actions towards other humans, one’s self or animals.
We cannot live without love, everybody needs it.
And this is the ultimate bliss!
Pondering about relationships……true relationships……
and finally the kiss!