It was time again to sort a bit in the attic.
I found more fun stuff from 50 years ago from my school life.
My homework Autumn 1971 – you might recognize some ???
The seasons 1971
As you can see I couldn’t draw well, so for some of the homework I asked my mum or my sister to draw for me. – Clearly July and August were done by my substitutes. 🙂
- Be punctual !
- Line up in front of the School !
- Go slowly and quietly up the stairs !
- Behave quietly in the classroom !
- Don’t talk during lessons !
- Work hard and participate !
- Be good and helpful !
- At break – don’t run !
- Put all rubbish in the bin !
- Don’t throw away your sandwich (or whatever you ate at breaktime) !
- After school go straight home !
It is lovely to go down memory lane
I quite enjoyed school and was a very quiet and obedient pupil.
Happy is the person who knows what to remember of the past, what to enjoy in the present, and what to plan for in the future. Arnold H. Glasow
Time to move on …..
a new year to come soon…….
new adventures to be had !
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend,
and a lovely 1st Advent!