I was tagged by my blogger friend Alastair.
As I think it is fun, I shall go and do it:
So here we are:
1. Post the rules
See as I go through it!
1. I started ball room dance lessons when I was 16.
2. I love wearing earrings.
3. My favourite English words are cherish and appreciate!
4. As children in bed, my sister and I played wordgames in the dark because we were not tired!
5. We used to listen to radio stories in the evening together as a family, we had no TV in the front room.
6. I like quince jelly.
7. I do not buy designer clothes.
8. I have once had a snake round my neck….. I felt very brave.
9. and brave again… I slept in a little wooden hut, where I saw a huge spider in it. (in Thailand)
10. I like to laugh but I can never remember jokes.
11. I collect quotes and have one folder under my bed, and other books at my desk.
3. Answer the questions given you by the tagger
- What is the favourite place you have visited? Hard one, I loved all places so far, as they are all different and I cannot compare them.
- Where was your last holiday? Isle of Wight for 3 days
- Do you eat the crusts? yes
- What is your favourite pizza? Margharita simple.
- If you had to give up something you use everyday, what would it be? That is a tricky one…. I could probably live without my microwave.
- Do you play sports? I swim and dance
- Do you watch sports? No
- What’s your favourite animal? Ringtailed lemur
- What is the favourite book you’ve read? It has to be “Pillars of the Earth” by Ken Follet so far!
- What genre of films do you like? Romantic, historic and crime films
- Is Rudolph the reindeer big-headed or misunderstood? I think he is sweet!
4. Set some questions
I shall leave that as I am not following the rules totally – sorry.
5. Tag some people
I shall leave that too ….
Instead I shall give you 11 tips for a happy life!
1. Practice gratitude.
2. Count your blessings.
3. Practice kindness.
4. Listen to your heart.
5. Stay calm.
6. Choose positive thoughts.
7. Hug a lot.
8. Smile a lot.
9. Live every new day as if it was your last.
10. Love your life.
11. Live now, not in the past, and not in the future.