On 10th June I received a new and very special award from Summer
“It’s my way to thank each one of you for your friendly comments, the follows, your kind words and the beautiful things you are share with the world..” she writes.
What a lovely way to thank all the blogger friends. I love to pass this on! There is just one rule, when you pass the award on, please share some kind words with that person.
10th and 11th June 2013
Was pretty busy these days, and when I came back to wordpress, I received it again from sunflowerosecw , thank you so much for the award.
My friends, thank you so much for coming to my blog and leaving comments, peace and love.
Inner peace makes a peaceful and calm person. I feel very privileged to have wonderful and peaceful friends here in blogland. Your kindness, peace and love shines through your comments and you deserve this award. I can spread love and I can feel the love in the blogs and I thank you all very much for making my life wonderful, for contributing positivity to my life.
Wow I was nominated for another new award from The Seeker. It is the Most Creative Blogger Award.
Thank you so much Seeker for thinking of me and my blog for this award.
20th June 2013
The only condition to fulfill in accepting this award is to provide their own perspective on: their creativity and their source(s) of inspiration.
I am being inspired by this wonderful world around me, by my fellow bloggers, by the love I see around me, by the miracles which happen each day!
The nominated blogs do inspire me very much and I find they all deserve this wonderful award.
Here are my nominations for both awards:
Thank you all for inspiring me and making me think and creative! You all deserve a big round of applause and big hugs!
Keep up the wonderful blogging!
This is my 200th post and I only just noticed…..can’t believe it…
Have a great weekend!
I was tagged by my blogger friend Alastair.
As I think it is fun, I shall go and do it:
So here we are:
1. Post the rules
See as I go through it!
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you. Oh dear…
- Me 12 years ago
1. I started ball room dance lessons when I was 16.
2. I love wearing earrings.
3. My favourite English words are cherish and appreciate!
4. As children in bed, my sister and I played wordgames in the dark because we were not tired!
5. We used to listen to radio stories in the evening together as a family, we had no TV in the front room.
6. I like quince jelly.
7. I do not buy designer clothes.
8. I have once had a snake round my neck….. I felt very brave.
9. and brave again… I slept in a little wooden hut, where I saw a huge spider in it. (in Thailand)
10. I like to laugh but I can never remember jokes.
11. I collect quotes and have one folder under my bed, and other books at my desk.
3. Answer the questions given you by the tagger
- What is the favourite place you have visited? Hard one, I loved all places so far, as they are all different and I cannot compare them.
- Where was your last holiday? Isle of Wight for 3 days
- Do you eat the crusts? yes
- What is your favourite pizza? Margharita simple.
- If you had to give up something you use everyday, what would it be? That is a tricky one…. I could probably live without my microwave.
- Do you play sports? I swim and dance
- Do you watch sports? No
- What’s your favourite animal? Ringtailed lemur
- What is the favourite book you’ve read? It has to be “Pillars of the Earth” by Ken Follet so far!
- What genre of films do you like? Romantic, historic and crime films
- Is Rudolph the reindeer big-headed or misunderstood? I think he is sweet!
4. Set some questions
I shall leave that as I am not following the rules totally – sorry.
5. Tag some people
I shall leave that too ….
Instead I shall give you 11 tips for a happy life!
1. Practice gratitude.
2. Count your blessings.
3. Practice kindness.
4. Listen to your heart.
5. Stay calm.
6. Choose positive thoughts.
7. Hug a lot.
8. Smile a lot.
9. Live every new day as if it was your last.
10. Love your life.
11. Live now, not in the past, and not in the future.