It is award time again and I have collected some . So I shall put them in one post.
I am very very happy and grateful to my fellow bloggers who have thought of me while giving awards out.
My 3rd Best Moment Award is from Sandra from quirkybooks on 12th May 2013.
Awarding the people who live in the moment,
The noble who write and capture the best in life,
The bold who reminded us what really mattered –
Savoring the experience of quality time.
Winners re-post this completely with their acceptance speech. This could be written or video recorded.
Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awardees! The re-post should include a NEW set of people/blogs worthy of the award; and winners notify them the great news.
My acceptance speech:
I thank you very much for this prestigious award and I like to thank my mum and dad, for making me what I am today, I like to thank my teachers for teaching me the right things, I like to thank my friends for always being there for me, I like to thank my sons , my pastor, my cat, my neighbour…….hugs…..kiss…. courtsey oh I sound so clichee on TV…. so ****** CUT… TAKE 2
and do the real one now:
I do thank Sandra very much for this award and feel really honoured. For me the moment does matter, I live in it, I love it, and I enjoy it. The moment is what I have and I love to make good memories out of it. I live now and every moment does matter! Thank you so much!
I also got my 3rd Sunshine Award from Nodz – thank you so much on, June 3rd .
Here’s how the nomination works:
- Use the logo above in the post.
- Link to whoever nominated you.
- Write ten pieces of information about yourself.
- Nominate ten fellow bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogsphere.”
- Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them of the award.
About myself …. hmmmmm…..
- I have the best friends in the world!
- I love fruit and vegetables, great they are healthy.
- People say I have lots of patience, I do really.
- I love doing jigsaws.
- Every evening I write my thoughts into a journal.
- I feel I have so much love to give, I sometimes almost burst. I love to say I love you!
- I do love sunshine, but I could sit behind the window watching the rain for hours.
- My wish is to travel a bit and visit my blogger friends.
- I am participating in my 3rd dance performance soon….hope I don’t go wrong 🙂
- I love the gym and will go as soon as I finished this post.
Here’s my nominations for both awards:
Enjoy , you all deserve it, keep up your wonderful blogs!