I’m so honored that I got nominated by Ruby from the “Inner feather’s Blog” the Best Moment Award for my post “be positive“. It’s the second time I receive this award and I am happily accepting it and hope my blog will continue to inspire readers, make them think, smile and happy. I appreciate every blogger who reads and comments on my blog. You are all wonderful!
As for Ruby’s blog , it is unique, so inspirational with wonderfully helpful hints and tips. I do not miss any of her posts.
The “Best Moment Award” actually goes to people who
Awarding the people who live in the moment,
The noble who write and capture the best in life,
The bold who reminded us what really mattered –
Savoring the experience of quality time.
Live life for the moment because everything else is uncertain. Louis Tomlinson
The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. Chinese Proverb
Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Charles Dederich
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha
Stuff I tell my sister for And I know who holds my hand
The pledge of kindness for all of her postos.
Also I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Alastair on 11th March. Thank you so much Alastair
As usual there are rules:
1. You are not allowed to nominate the person who nominated you.
2. Stick a pic of the award.
3. Write 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.
1.When did you last eat out in a restaurant?
2. Have you ever seen a ballett?
3. Do you prefer proper shopping or internet shopping and why?
4. Do you type with 10 fingers?
5. What is your favourite pasttime?
6. Have you ever been to a live concert? Which one?
7. Do you still write proper letters?
8. What is your weakness?
9. What is your strength?
10. Do you like playing board games.
11. Which is your favourite card game?
4. Post 11 random facts about you
1. I prefer baths to showers
2. I have met Alice Cooper with all his snakes once in a hotel.
3. I used to swim in competitions, but never came first, always second and third.
4. My favourite doll was called Beatrix.
5. I used to love walking in the Black Forest / Germany in summer.
6. I love visiting castles.
7. I love flowers.
8. My favourite composer is Beethoven, closely followed by Mozart.
9. I am going to join a gym soon.
10. My favourite English dish is a Sunday roast with Yorkshire pudding!
11. I used to do rollerskating in the playground at secondary school, in the breaks. That was fun!
5. Answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
1.What was the last film you saw at the cinema? “Wreck it Ralph”
2. Have you ever been to see an opera? Yes Mozart, but I am not so much a fan of opera, but I love classical music
3. What country do you live in? Great Britain
4. What 11 x 5? 55
5. What is your favourite Ice cream flavour? Apricot
6. What is your favourite flower? Freesia
7. Do you have any pets? Got a cat and a lizard, a bearded dragon.
8. What colour is your carpet? Mainly blue through the flat, but beige in the bedroom.
9. Do you prefer snow or sun? Decinitley sun, but sun and snow together is nice too!
10. What is the favourite holiday location you have been to? I always loved Austira, the lake in Kaernten, called “Woerthersee” – beautiful corner.
11. Who is your favourite artist living or dead? I don’t really have one, I like loads.
6. Nominate 11 other bloggers, sorry only 5