I’ve been TAGGED !
I’ve been tagged by my friend, Cristi, whose blog I am following and is ever so interesting about all over the world. I think this is quite fun so I will tag too.
Rules of the game :
- Post these rules
- Post a photo of yourself (if you want to) and eleven random facts about yourself
- Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
- Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
- Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
11 Random facts about me :
1. I am always looking at the bright side of life.
2. One day I like to visit a white sanded beach with palmtrees and clear water.
3. I love reading historical novels.
4. Blogging makes me extremely happy.
5. I was born in Germany and I am a true “Rottweiler” (born in the town Rottweil)
6. I am doing a Tap Tango performance in July with my dance school.
7. I love positive people around me.
8. I love knitting and crocheting.
9. I have the best sister in the world!
10. I do not like ironing at all.
11. I learnt Latin in school.
My answers to the questions from Cristi:
1. If you could sit down for coffee with any historical figure, who would it be? The Dalai Lama
2. If you could switch places with one person for 24 hours, who would it be? Why? I’d like to be a professional dancer for a day and have fun!
3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? round the world
4. Favorite past time? Dancing
5. You are trapped in an elevator, who would you want to be trapped with? George Clooney
6. Do you collect anything? Positive quotes
7. What’s your guilty pleasure? Chocolate
8. Who has had the biggest positive influence in your life? Myself and Louise L. Hay,
9. What do you look for in a friend? Loyalty, tolerance, honesty, common sense and being a bit crazy.
10. Who is the first person you want to share news with? My sons, my sister
11. What are you likely to ask someone to help you with? Technical questions regarding computers.
My questions for my nominees:
1. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
2. Who is your heart throb?
3. If you are totally starving, would you eat, what you usually detest and what would that be?
4. Were you told off in school once by your teacher for not listening?
5. Did you do any school pranks? Do tell.
6. What is your favourite TV series?
7. What is your favourite ice cream flavour.
8. How do you keep fit?
9. If you could act in a TV production who would you like to be?
10. What would your first purchase be if you win the lottery?
11. If you had free tickets to a concert, which performer would you choose to see?
And my nominees are:
No obligation to follow it up , it is only for fun, only if you like to and enjoy it. Simples…..