The way we look at things is so important.
Positive is the way and an attitude.
Nobody likes chores and lots of tasks.
Look at this “positive” pad……not a “to do” list, no it implies you have done already half! I find this very inspiring and makes you want to do the rest of your tasks quicker than on a to do pad.
and do not forget the cup and biscuits at the end…. you deserve it!
Some wise quotes…… 🙂
- My favorite way of getting out of doing chores is by acting like I’m asleep. But it never works. —Devon Werkheiser
- Tomorrow…..(noun) a mystical land where 99% of all human productivity, motivation and activity is stored.
- “Never put off till tomorrow what may be done day after tomorrow just as well.” – Mark Twain
- “My advice is to never do tomorrow what you can do today. Procrastination is the thief of time.” – Charles Dickens
- “You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.” – Abraham Lincoln.
So will you do your chores today or put them off till tomorrow?