I was nominated by Summer for the inspiring Blog award.
I am very grateful and happy that Summer thought of me and give her a BIG THANK YOU !
As I have got it alread I will add her name to it and I will still follow the rules!
The rules are
To thank and link the blogger that has nominated you.
Then post the award logo to your blog.
Write a post on the nomination and nominate 15 other very inspiring bloggers.
Notify them and then tell 7 things about yourself.
Here the 7 things about myself:
1. I do not like nuts or anything nut related. I used to swop nuts for mushrooms with my sister when I was young.
2. My nickname in school was Bugs Bunny as I always a had raw carrots at break time.
3. During a boring Latin lesson, my friend and I played a game of Ludo under hte table….until the teacher said to me : “Ute it is your turn”…. not knowing if I had to translate the next sentence or if he caught us playing…..
4. I enjoy doing the washing up!
5. I have a lot of grey hair but I am not wise.
6. I love playing board games, even though I loose often.
7. I always shared a bedroom with my sister as a child and we had great fun playing wordgames in the dark before going to sleep.
My nominations are for some new blogs I am following:
Congratulations to every one and enjoy the award. If you don’t do awards, don’t worry I do think your blog is inspiring.