I have made it…… full star chart….. I am truly honoured, and again in blog starry heaven.
No wrong …..you have made it for me…….thank you to Iamforchange and sunflowerrosecw that I filled my chart. Actually overfilled it has 7 stars now 🙂 Thank you so much both of you for nominating me and making it full, certainly appreciate it and I cherish it very much!
I love you all who read, like, comment and enjoy my blog. My purpose , and my intention of this blog is making you happy.
And it works the other way
You all make me happy.
You all give me so much to add to my life,
I feel great, valued and appreciated. I do not need anymore presents for Christmas.
I feel the love you give me, what more do I need.
So here my full picture of the award.
Again the ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5. You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are give
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favourite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
So I like to pass it on to a small selection: every blog is fantastic in it’s own way.
Congratulations to the nominees and enjoy !
The little things