Another star, no not me …. I have another star on my Blog of the Year Award…..
Thanks to Marsha Lee I can colour it in now! I am extremely happy to add another star on this. I am going from one celebration to another.
In my eyes, all are stars out there in the blogging sky and it is so vast, so many different blogs, so many different ideas, so many different opinions. I love it!
Again the ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5. You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favourite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
I love all blogs I am following , there are so many:
some make me laugh,
some make me think,
some make me wonder,
some make me say “wow”,
some make me enjoy beautiful pictures,
some make me feel great,
some make me learn something and
ALL make me feel happy and make me feel part of the big blogger family!
So I like to pass it on to a small selection: every blog is fantastic in it’s own way.
Congratulations to the nominees and enjoy !
If you do not do awards, take it as a compliment please!