Dear Friends, you are wonderful and make me feel really special. But it is YOU who are very special to me. I am very touched that Alastair nominated me for the Sensual Blogging Award. I thank him with all my heart.
I have received quite some awards lately and I do love them as it means that you like my blog and it touches you what I write. A wonderful feeling, knowing that I am liked!
This is what you give to me and I thank you all!
“As we need food, so do we need emotional nourishment: love, kindness, appreciation & support from others.”~J Donald Walters
So I will happily accept and add this sensual award to my list, thanks to Alastair. Of course there are the rules again:
When nominated for the Sensual Blogging Award the blogger must:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
- Answer 7 sensual questions
- Select some nominees and notify them on their blogs.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog.
ok, I have to answer 7 sensual questions:
1. most romantic memory: was really my first real kiss, as we sat on a stonewall, looking down at the river, starry sky above us, city light reflecting in the river….and kissing. It was incredibly romantic.
2. Most sensual music: See below
3. Most sensual season – Spring, new life is coming everywhere
4.Favourite flower – Sweet Williams
5. Favourite fruit – Apricot
6. Best gift received – Love
7. Love is – two hearts beating as one; Love is all we have, we cannot live without love.
As I don’t follow many sensual blogs I nominate blogs that touched me:
I hope you get inspired by this nomination and keep your sensuality and creativity going!
My sensual music choice: Two steps from Hell – Magic of Love , so beautiful music!