After a hard day, work wise and emotionally, I have seen that my friend Stefan has awarded me with a newly created Award – the Blog of the Year 2012 Award.
What wonderful timing, it made me so happy and I feel very honoured that I was thought of, to have this wonderful award. It cheered me up and I have to say that this blog has made me happier than I ever thought and judging from some comments, it made you, my friends happy and smile too. We all win here!
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5. You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favourite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
There are so many worthy blogs out there, 24 hours a day are not enough to read them all. I love all the blogs I am following.
I thank all my followers and cyber friends for your wonderful support, you have made my blog successful!🙂
So here is my small selection:
I have chosen those blogs as they are inspirational, interesting and beautiful. There are certainly more blogs worthy of this award, but the list would get too long!
Congratulations to the nominees and enjoy !