It is wonderful and I am very proud to say that I have been nominated by Mahogany with the
Inspiring Blogger Award & Beautiful Blogger Award.
Two awards in one go, I really appreciate all the comments my blogger friends send me and that they enjoy my blog. It is so heartwarming that people like Mahogany think of me when nominating for awards. It makes blogging even more rewarding and happy.
I follow Mahogany in giving both awards together as I also agree that the inspiring blogs are beautiful at the same time!
So here are the rules:
1. Display the award image on your blog. – done
2. Link back to the person who nominated you. – done
3. State 7 things about yourself. – see below
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and link to their sites.- see below
5. Notify the bloggers that they have been nominated and link to the post. – doing it now!
So here all about me – things you never knew! 🙂
1. I still got my first teddy bear (from Steiff) in my bedroom, he is filled with straw and has plasters on his paws. I still love him after 51 years of togetherness.
2. I love reading historic novels, a much more fun way to learn history!
3. My English teacher in secondary school said to me (32 years ago) – I will never go far with my English….(I almost failed the writing test). I would like her to read my blog now 🙂
4. I am very proud of my 2 children and love them very much!
5. I still feel young inside, even though the numbers say different.
6. I get a buzz every time I visit inner London, it is a fantastic city.
7. I feel very proud as I fixed my bathroom light and didn’t electricute myself.
Here are my nominees in no particular order:
Thank you for all your great posts and congratulations!
9. Sweet Rains
10. Alastair’s Blog
14. Run eat life
I find your blogs inspiring and beautiful. If you have the award already it shows that I was right and if you don’t do rewards, please see it as a compliment. I love your blogs!