As we all know a good sleep is vital for a healthy body and mind. We all need between 6 and 8 hours sleep to regenerate and feel focussed and fresh in the morning.
- Pillows 70% impact
- Bedroom Temperature 69% impact
- Bedroom darkness 57% impact
- Sheets 53% impact
- Partner snoring 51% impact
- Allergies 37% impact
- Children sharing your bed 28% impact
- Pets sharing your bed 27% impact
- Partner movement 27% impact
Are you getting a good sleep?
So to have my good sleep I did buy a new mattress, new pillow and will get darker curtains. Well, I must say the mattress already worked wonders and my backache is gone. It is wonderful. Certainly worth the investment.
Off course there is more to a good sleep than just a new mattress ( but it helps), so I put a couple of links below!