I met another blogger last week. ♥
It is Sandra from Quirkybooks.
Sorry the picture is rather dark, but it was at night in front of a theatre in London.
It was lovely to meet Sandra, we had a great chat over a meal and got to know each other. She is such a bubbly, enthusiastic, busy lady and “quirky” in a “surprising” way as her blog name says. She is doing some fantastic work, so do checkout her blog.
And now we have a drum roll for more awards!
A beautiful Shine on Award from Lyn
I thank Lyn so much for nominating me and her lovely and kind words about me and my blog.
Here are the rules of the award:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back.
3. Share at least seven random, interesting things about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
interesting things about me … hmmmmm
1. I have washed the jeans of my son with all his belongings in the pockets…. travel cards, keys, money. all is really clean now….
2. I love all types of berries.
3. I collect quotes.
4. I still haven’t mastered meditation just yet, still working on it.
5. I am a happy person.
6. I love to drink green juices.
7. I love meeting new people and I would like to meet more bloggers.
Another Award is the Liebster Award from Terry, and I thank Terry very much for this award.
Here are the rules:
Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award
Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
My answers here:
1.If you could visit anywhere in the world for only one day, where would it be and why? I would go to a beach with palm trees lie in a hammock between 2 trees and sip a cocktail and relax all day! You get the picture….
2.What is your favorite scent? I love Lavender
3. What is your best memory of Christmas? When I was a child we were allowed to decorate the tree, and put our own handmade decorations on it. I was always proud to do that.
4. Were you ever scared at Halloween? I do not celebrate Haloween, but last year I was scared as I was alone in a big house, and the doorbell rang, then someone knocked on the shutters, again and again…. I ignored everything. In the end it turned out to be the caring neighbour to see if I was alright.
5. Are you under, over or at five feet tall? I am 5 foot 11, like it tall!
6. How many languages do you speak? I learnt 3 but I speak really 2. English and German. French I learnt but it is terribly rusty.
7. Have you ever told a lie in order not to hurt anyone? I have when I was a child.
8. What would you do if on Christmas morning, instead of Santa coming down your chimney, it was me? I would give you a big hug (after dusting you off)….. and would give thanks for the best present! Then I would treat you to an English traditional Christmas dinner, which I might not burn…. we would have a wonderful time Terry!
9. When do you start buying or preparing for Christmas? I buy bits and bobs for Christmas all during the year, as sometimes you see something and you think straight away of a person who loves this. I love to buy and make presents and treat my friends. Often they are self made.
10. What is your custom for Thanksgiving? We don’t celebrate thanksgiving here in Europe, still I give thanks every morning, every day for the friends and things I have and my wonderful life.
To Lyn and Terry for nominating me for the lovely Awards, I really appreciate it!
Now my 10 questions for my nominations:
1. Are you a morning or an evening person?
2. Which day of the week is your favourite and why?
3. What is your favourite fruit and veg?
4. If there was a planet/star which can be lived on apart from earth, would you go there to live and why?
5. What type of music is your favourite?
6. Have you had any encounters with animals/ insects you don’t like?
7. What makes you happy?
8. Imagine you are on a lovely island, stranded, who would you like to bump into?
9. What colour suits you best? Do you wear colours often?
10. Is nature important to you?
My nominees for both awards are: If you don’t do awards no worries, I do like your blog and say :” it is great” with this!